Mold Damage Claim:
Mold simply requires moisture to grow. Florida’s humid climate is the perfect environment for mold not only to grow, but thrive. This can really be a problem for homeowners and property owners in general, especially during hurricane season. Dark and damp corners as well as surrounding areas are areas vulnerable to mold growth, as well as any water damaged or flood damaged areas. If your property has been damaged by water or flood damages avoid encouraging mold growth and mold damages by mitigating the damages. Call us now at (786) 537-7753 to schedule a free inspection and receive assistance in mitigating damages, filing a claim, getting in contact with mold damage experts and other experts who offer services relevant to your claim. If you have a mold related emergency, call us now at 786 537 7753! Mold Damage Tips
- Early action is the number one defense against mold damages.
- Mold can pose a health threat to infants and those sensitive to infection.
- Symptoms can include irritated nasal passage, throat, eyes, skin, and gums.
- Mold spreads through spores which get circulated with air conditioning units.
- Call us as soon as you have detected mold on your property, or if you have experienced recent water or flood damage.
- Mold will begin to grow within 24 hours of being in favorable conditions.